12 days to Christmas… is it time to hibernate?
Wow, just 12 days until Christmas. And while I don’t have a partridge in a pear tree in this week’s episode, I do have a gift of sorts for you.
I really do love this time of year actually, especially the promise of a new year coming up and planning ahead for all the fun things I want to do in my business. (2020 success… yes please!)
But there is a natural tendency, I think, for us to start going into hibernation mode in December. Now don’t get me wrong, I do love the feeling of hunkering down, sitting in front of a fire, relaxing and daydreaming about what’s going to be exciting in the upcoming year and all those goals and plans. But I also want to suggest that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s too late for you to do anything productive over the next few weeks.
You still have a great opportunity to lay the foundations for your future success. So in today’s episode, I’m sharing 3 steps you can take right now, before 2020 begins, to kick that off.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Episode #12: My simple 4-step system for planning success
- Episode #27: The what, how and why of vision boards
- Episode #2: Choose your inspiring word for the year
- Episode #25: How to hit your goals without sacrificing your Summer
- Episode #29: How to get back to school ready in your business
Want to listen to more episodes? You’ll find them all here
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THE IDEAL LIFE CLUB: