Wow wow wow!
Well now let me just say that today is an extra special episode because it is our 50th show – I can’t believe it! I’m so grateful to you for listening and sharing your thoughts and comments since I launched the show in January 2019. It’s been my absolute pleasure sharing the journeys of some incredible women in business and I know that you’ve loved hearing about the challenges that they’ve faced and how they overcame them.
So to celebrate our half-century (that just makes me tingle even as I’m saying it), I thought it would be fun to do something a little different for this week’s show and share some of my favourite tips from the top 10 episodes so far.
Now, frankly I had to cut this episode right down because I could have just gone on and on for hours, there are so many great tips in ALL the shows, but I know your time is precious and I do try to keep each episode under an hour for you so that you can listen at the gym or when you’re driving as I know many of you are.
So I went into the show statistics (which I can do at Podbean, my podcast hosting platform, which I absolutely recommend if starting a podcast is on your goals list this year by the way) and I picked out the top 10 shows in terms of the number of downloads that they had – interestingly 7 of those were interviews and 3 were the shows that I record for you with my own hints and tips – but anyway, these are the shows that YOU, my listeners, have voted for with your ears so that felt like a good way to cut down the list.
I hope you enjoy the show and here’s to the next 50 episodes!
Plus to make this episode EXTRA special I’m running a giveaway where one of my UK listeners will receive a bundle of goodies.
The prize will include:
- one of my favourite business books: “Building a Story Brand” by Donald Miller
- a signed copy of my book “The Happiness Habits Transformation”
- a £25 gift voucher to use at Wild At Heart, a boutique and online store with gorgeous jewellery and gifts run by my business buddy Emily Wild and
- a signed copy of one of my favourite parenting books “The Teen Toolbox” by Cai Graham who you’ll remember appeared on episode #47
- plus a free 45 minute coaching call with me to cover any aspect of your life or business that you’re struggling with.
Here’s 3 simple steps to enter:
- Follow me on instagram here and leave a comment on the post about this episode telling me who you would most like me to interview on a future episode of the show
- Follow Cai Graham and Wild at Heart Gifts who kindly contributed to the goody bag
- Tag 2 friends who you think would LOVE to listen to the show
- Do all of this before 5pm GMT on Sunday 15th March
- The winner will be announced on Mon 16th March on my Instagram feed.
- Full terms and conditions are on my Instagram post about this episode.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Episode 19: Living a tailored life with designer Dara Ford
- Episode 22: Getting your career unstuck with Lucia Knight
- Episode 26: Making big life changes with Juliet McGrattan
- Episode 09: Mindset makeover with Janine Coombes
- Episode 24: Finding your community with Laura Ludlow
- Episode 35: Overcoming challenges with author coach Kirsten Rees
- Episode 27 : The what, how & why of Vision Boards
- Episode 25: How to hit your goals for the rest of the year without sacrificing your summer or your sanity
- Episode 21: 7 strategies to break free of your inner judge & jury
- Episode 15: Empowering Women with Charlie Day
Want to listen to more episodes? You’ll find them all here
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THE IDEAL LIFE CLUB: