Today’s guest on The Ideal Life Club podcast really needs no introduction because she has become a household name in the passive income industry – indeed she is the queen of passive income!
Lisa Johnson went from corporate life to setting up the biggest known urban wedding planning company in the UK before launching and growing what is now a 7 figure coaching business. Seriously, when this lady speaks you wanna listen!
In our chat you’ll hear Lisa’s journey for sure, and oodles of advice about starting your own #passiveincome stream but also so much wisdom for business owners and prospective business owners including:
- a great tip for dealing with the perfectionist mindset that let’s face it, we all deal with from time to time
- how self-sabotage almost stopped her from pursuing her dream
- how you can use adversity to fuel you
- the choice we have in reacting to how other people behave
- how the standard definition of success led to Lisa burning out but led her to spending over $100k on learning how a particular type of passive income could change her business model entirely so that 90% of her business was through that channel
- the first key steps that Lisa would do if she was starting her business again from scratch AND
- the daily practices and one brutal question she asks herself to make sure she stays as productive as possible.
Lisa also talks about her terrifying experience of being bullied as a child which has led to her being an anti-bullying crusader, the impact #bullying had on her life and relationships, how she overcame that and her top tips for dealing with online bullying.
And yes you’re going to hear me fangirling a bit too. I can’t lie, I was so inspired batting to Lisa! So bust out your journal, make sure there is plenty of ink in your pen because I just know you’re gonna love this episode my friends.
JUMP OVER TO MY INSTAGRAM PAGE & TELL ME: have you thought about using passive income in your business?
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THE IDEAL LIFE CLUB: