Yup, I’m back with more productivity tips… and this time I’ve brought some guests on to help
So if you joined me for the last episode, you’ll remember it was all about how to be more productive while we’re all working from home. And I promised that wasn’t the end of my tips on productivity.
I know this is a hot topic for so many of you right now – and let’s face it I’m in the same position as you, trying to do all the things with a houseful of people when I’m used to working on my own most days while the kids are at school – and I’m so passionate about bringing you the help you need right now.
So I went out to my network and asked them to share their top productivity tips too. I have to say a huge thank you to everyone who jumped on board to do just that because we have some great tips in today’s show.
Thank you to my guests today! Find out more about them and the other links mentioned in this episode:
- Catherine Gladwyn, Delegate VA
- Ruth Chubb, Three Bears Cookery Club
- Charlie Day, Phonics with Robot Reg
- Liz Hamlet, Spark Succeed Coaching & Consulting
- Fiona Kearns, Kearns Consultancy
- George Bently, ThinkSmart Software
- Julie Brown, Visibility & PR Coach at I am Julie Brown
- Jinja Birkenbuel, Birk Creative, The Honest Field Guide Podcast
- Renee Frey, Talent Q
- Cailyn Michaan, Teach Me How To Adult podcast
- Joshua Harrover, Central Florida Film Review podcast
Want to listen to more episodes? You’ll find them all here